Rubik's Cube Links
This is my own modest collection of favorite links for Rubik's Cube websites. If you have one you'd like to suggest,
Rubik's Cube Tools and Resources
- Rubik's Cube Solver
- Give Up? Ok, this link will solve your cube for you.
- Scramble Generator
- Official scrambles for all kinds of cube variations
Stuff to Buy
- The absolute best place to get replacement stickers and parts for your cube
- Another good place for stickers and hard to find cubes
- Meffert's Puzzles
- Some really crazy variations on the standard 3x3. I'd love to have pretty much all of these...
- There's been DIY info on how to do these out for a long time, but FINALLY somebody is selling them already made! DIY kits available, too.
How To Solve The Rubik's Cube
- Jasmine Lee's Beginner Solution to the Rubik's Cube
- A very good beginner tutorial. I often refer my friends to this one.
- Lars Petrus' Solution
- This is where I learned to Cube. I tried the more popular Fridrich method for awhile, but now use Petrus again, with one slight modification.
- Jessica Fridrich's Solution
- The most popular solution among speed cubers.
- Roux Method
- Yet another method for solving the Rubik's Cube.
- Jaap's Puzzle Page
- Holy Crap! You can find out how to solve pretty much any puzzle on the planet...
Beyond Normal Cubing
- Megaminx Solution
- The Megaminx is really just a glorified 3x3 standard cube, until you get to the last face. This page was a big help to me.
- Finally!! The new 6x6x6 and 7x7x7 are available from V-Cubes! Pricey, but I think it'll be worth it...
- Magnetic Rubik's Dice Cube
- This thing is so cool. I hope to make my own someday...
- A very extensive online showcase of just about every puzzle variation you could think of
Rubik's Cube Patterns
Forums and Communities
- speedsolvingrubikscube - Yahoo! Groups
- A very active community on Yahoo! Groups
- A great source for tips, a good algorithm database, videos, etc.
Miscellaneous Rubik's Links
- Bob Burton's CubeWhiz.net
- Dan Knights On Speedcubing
- Chris Hardwick's Rubik's Cube Page
- Stefan Pochmann's Cube Corner
Back to the Rubik's Cube Timer